Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Drawings by:Maribel








Do you like to draw? Drawing takes a lot of practice. One reason I like to draw is because I can get my feelings out. I can express my feelings throw art. If you like to draw I'll encourage you to be an artist. It really doesn't matter what drawings you do somebody will love them. There's so many different kins of drawings like spray panted drawings and splat pant,nature all sorts of drawings.
When you draw thats when you can draw about anything you would like. No one can say you did it wrong because you do it how you want it to be. You can put action in your picture or sad,mad emotions. You can show the emotions throw colors and more.



So never give up on drawing. Be all you can and I guarantee you someone will like your picture. This is one way to show your life to people and a very beautiful way too. Being an artist is showing people what you see through your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment