Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Headaches By Vanessa


November 3 2010,

Is when i had my first headache.

To me it feels like i have a heavy brain.

Ms.Harwood told me that alot of newcomers that come to San Diego get excruciating headaches and she gets it too.

Let me tell you about this headache i had, It felt like your brain is doing flips and making a hard landing on purpose.

You can barely do anything it's like your brain isn't working but you want it to work but you just cant.

Right now when i was writing this i was really trying hard to focus on this blog.

I looked on Bing on figuring out what makes headaches the answer to that is high blood pressure, dehydration.

But Ms.Harwood said that i probably got the headaches from "Santa Ana Winds"the causes of that is "Foehn Wind", hot dry wind and alot of doctors get alot of calls about headaches & nausea & allergy's.

In Austria & Switzerland have it too and Switzerland has it bad.

When the "Foehn Wind" comes to Switzerland the have alot of suicide rates go up.

But in my cause it was the "Santa Ana Winds".

No comments:

Post a Comment