Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Crying by Marleen and Sequoia



Marleen wrote this poem called, Crying. When you read it I hope you enjoyed it!!


I know i promised I'd never make you cry,
I know it hurts but please dont dry your eyes.


I will give you whatever you need,
a hug, kiss just tells me please.

To see you cry is a terrable sight,
Just let me love you and hold you tight.


I'll do anything to make you proud,
I'll climb the highest peak and yell your name aloud.


I love you to much to see you cry,
Please sweetheart don't say goodbye.


Don't push me away I must stay near,
to gently wipe away the tears.


If we must truly say goodbye,
one more time just close your eyes.

And let us share one final kiss,
for you are the love i will forever miss!

My friend wrote this poem and i think it is cute. I love this poem because it tells the truth about when you miss somebody and you would do anything to see that person again, and that to share you last moment with them. Personaly I think this poem is the best poem i ever read because it shows the reality of love and feelings for each other. Plus I hope you enjoy/like it yourself the way i did.

I wrote this poem because I had a boyfriend we loved each other so before I left Washington we came up with a poem together so we will never forget about each other.

1 comment: