Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My First Plane Ride, by Kandice

I never rode on a plane before until last July.


It was fun but scary at the same time. My sister and I left July 5th to come to San Deigo to come visit my aunt and uncle. We rode on a plane. We left the house at 7am in the morning we didn't get in until like around 8pm in the evening.


The plane ride was fun because it was me and my sister alone for a long time and it was also scary because we could have been taking by soome random person. Also it was scary because it was our first time riding a plane for the first time and when we lifted up to the sky it felt like I was about to fall out when I was looking out the window.


I had fun on my first plane ride in July. Being alone up in the air far away from home without my parents was a weird experince.

No comments:

Post a Comment