Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bike Riding by Kandice Davis



Riding a bike without breaks was fun. My class did this for 5 weeks, every Monday.I enjoyed it so much.The whole class did that and we learned alot of stuff.






The bike track was 5 small circles-- red line,black line, a black backstop and a blue line. It also had 4 corners.






We also had do make-up riding on the last week but that was done on a Friday, and usually to make up for a missed bike riding session on Monday. It was a tiring time but it was also a workout.So now that we are finished with the program we get to have a race the day before Mothers Day. It's going to start at 2:00 until 4:00.






So we just did this race on Saturday and I won 2nd place in 1 of the races that we did and I was so happy and my mom was also happy of me for getting 2nd place. We also got a certificate saying that we completed the program.






For people that want to do more bike riding they have a opportunity to come on Thursday's at the Velodurm and practice on more racing.



No comments:

Post a Comment