Thursday, April 21, 2011

How I Feel About Music, By Edith


























When I feel stuck from inside I listen to music and rest a little and later I feel good.




I think that's the point -- not to feel stuck anymore. To me, what is therapeutic about music is that I like to sing and dance to it and follow the step.



I like songs in Spanish because I think they have more action.Spanish music has romantic salssa regeton and there are more kinds of songs. Some other people think that English songs are much better, but I don't think so.Some artists sing of their pasts, and some of them of their future.



Some of them tell sad songs about their familly. I like regeton, romantic, and happy, exciting music. Those are the songs that I like the most.

















No comments:

Post a Comment