Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Eating healthly by christian






Eating healthy is important to our community.




If everyone eats just junk food everyday then thousands of dollars go to waste to produce fruits and vegetables. Nowadays there aren't that many food stores that contain the fruits and vegetables you need. More than half the stores are filled with junk food.




If people keep eating like this and putting healthy stuff to waste then someday stores will keep having a smaller percentage of healthy food. Even most resteraunts don't have healthy food.
The thing is, healthy is costly. I went to a local Jack In the Box and everything I saw was all junk. The healthy list is smaller than the french fry list. I saw a greasy hamburger for 1 dollar while a healthy salad was 6 dollars. Now that is outrageous!!! If there is not that many healthy food at stores and the ones in resteraunts are expensive, then where can I get healthy food.




I'll tell you where i can get healthy food is at a farm. But the thing is i'm in the middle of San Diego and there is not a farm for miles. So I can't tell ou about eating healthy because i know junk food is cheap and it's hard to resist so I won't tell you to eat healthy, i'm asking you, so that they will sell more healthy products at stores and lower costs at restaurants

No comments:

Post a Comment