Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New years in San Diego by Marleen

Remove Formatting from selection

Me and my family were very excited to celebrate new years in San Diego because it was a big city and there was a lot to do. On new years eve. me and my mom went out and got our nails done, which took up most of the day but after that we went down town walked around the mall,after that went to Ralphs and got party hats,necklesies,horns,and confetty.


Then walked around town for a while and when it got dark like around 10:30 we went on Fifth street,when we went there we seen so many people there, so we just said "happy new year" to everyone!!


We walked down throwing confetty at everyone and when it was time for the count down we stoped at this restraunt and did the count down with everyone there, also after that we crossed the street and went all the way back up Fifth, on our way back up my phone fell out of my poket by Starbucks i didn't find out untill we where a few blocks from there,


I told my mom and dad after that we went walking back looking on the ground a few minutes later my mom decided to call it, and when she did a secerty person answered it and said, "Hello I found this phone on the middle of the cross walk by Starbucks,do you know whos phone this is?" my mom said "yes its my daughters phone and we are on our way right now to come get it..." so ya it was scary only for a little bit, but after that we finished walking back up Fifth saying "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"


Then finally we were heading to the trolly saying how much fun we had,when we go to Chula Vista at the hotel we hung out and took New Years pictures then went to bed around 1:35 it was very fun and amazing!!! In the morning we ate breakfast and talked alot about how much fun we had, we couldnt stop talking about it for a couple days. And now i will never forget about that day, I wish evryday was like that day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment