Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What do Teens Think College Will Be Like, By Rahshan







Maybe teens might think that colege is like the movie "American Pie," well that's why I'm doing an interview on some of my middle school pupils on what they thick.


From Nate he says that college will be filled with horrifying studying, but it can be a good lesson filled place with some experiences along the way. In his metaphor he says that college is like discovering what's outside the box.
Coming from Kevin he says in a metaphor that college is like a burrito instead of a pie. Asking what he meant by that he says "a burrito is satisfying and so is college filled with new things to experience.

I believe that my two interviews where successful due to my theory on how some teens might think about the big C . From my perspective these two have something in common. For me college would be filled with interesting studies, but at some point the experience might be more similar to that of American Pie.
















No comments:

Post a Comment