Wednesday, October 13, 2010

XBOX 360 Halo Reach BY: Alejandro and Nathan











If you have an XBOX 360 I bet you'll have Halo Reach. So if you have Halo I bet you'll like the new Halo Reach, this is the greatest game ever!! As you know in Halo Reach the team that's good it's called Nobel team.


It's the best team ever!! Why? Because you have man with a rifle then the others are covering you. There's these little monsters called grunts. One has like power in his hands like energy , and if you shoot him he explodes.
The game start on planet called Reach, and through out the game it's full of action and they're more enemies this team.The Nobel team players names are Carter, Kat, Jorge, Emile, and Juh. They are the one who save the world.

All the players from Halo 3 are in Halo Reach except the floods. I was really willing to fight them but I found out that I couldn't fight them. Before the game ends almost the whole Nobel Team dies. I know that's sad but they still win and they are recognized and honored for their bravery and actions.

2 comments: